Monday, January 15, 2007

Bravenet.com

One of the most valuable resources I've been utilizing has been the web tools available at Bravenet.com. When I was first evaluating websites with an eye towards helping businesses improve their traffic, Bravenet gave me a great selection of tools that became mainstays of my website optimization toolbox.

Like many of the companies out there offering programs and scripts which can be added to websites, Bravenet has two levels of service. The free services they provide come with advertisements and banners, but the pay services remove those tags. And, right now, they are offering two years of service for their web tools for the price of one. I've done more than a little research into the different services out there, and Bravenet's prices are very competitive.

Check 'em out. I'm sure they can help you as much as they've helped me.

(And if you don't want to bother, I can always fix things up for you myself!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

eMarketing is one of the most effective ways to market a business in this day and age. The opportunities that technology presents us are absolutely limitless and to succeed in this industry you need to know how to take advantage of these opportunities. I've put together a short list of 5 essential eMarketing tips for any online entrepreneur to follow to obtain their success.

Internet marketing solutions