Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Logos for the blogosphere!


I've been tinkering with a little graphic design. My strengths usually lie within the verbal realm. But since I've been working with more and more companies on a creative basis, I've had to expand my skills. Besides, it's always nice to start a new growth curve.
Well, what do you think? Does this logo work for you? For anyone else out there experimenting with this sort of thing, I found Macromedia's Fireworks to be a very workable program. Their help files lay things out very clearly, and with a little experimentation, you too can be tapping into those creative parts of your brain that you've probably neglected for far too long.
And, if you just don't want to learn something new, give me a shout. I'll try to work something up for you.

No comments: